|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: Business Support||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Steven Brady|
Sales job in Gibraltar! We have been appointed to recruit a Yacht Fuel Sales Executive for a world leading Fortune 500 company providing aviation, marine and land energy, logistics and technology solutions to customers and suppliers around the world. Local candidates will be considered in the first instance.
The Yacht Fuel Sales Executive Responsibilities:
- Responsible for selling marine fuel to the yachting industry and promoting the Company's brand globally.
- Selling Trade Gasoil and ULSD to new and existing customers and arranging all logistics for delivery of these products.
- Negotiate with captains, chief engineers, yacht management companies and fuel suppliers around the world.
- Proactively develop new business opportunities from existing customers.
- Proactively prospect for new business opportunities from new customers - research and analyse client opportunities and develop/implement action plans for attaining new business.
- Analyse and disseminate appropriate market information to identify new business opportunities.
- Frequently visit existing and new customers.
- Maintain a database of active customer targets and prospects.
- Promote the Company through attendance at international trade shows.
- Regular international travel and working outside of normal working hours.
Yacht Fuel Sales Executive Requirements:
- The successful candidate will have a proven sales background.
- A graduate qualification in Shipping, Finance, Economics or a similar field is desirable but not essential.
- The ability to speak and write fluently in English is essential.
- Interpersonal skills and someone who will be at ease with speaking to senior customer and supplier stakeholders.
- Negotiation, analytical and attention to detail - essential.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Strong organisational skills - essential.
- IT proficient with knowledge of Microsoft Office suite is essential.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Steven Brady, Principal Consultant on 00350 200 69999 or e-mail email@example.com
We have a variety of jobs within a variety of sectors ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.