|City of London, London||Salary: plus benefits|
|Sector: Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Kirsten Jefferson|
WINDOWS SERVER ENGINEER | COMPETITIVE SALARY + BENEFITS PACKAGE | LONDON
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an experienced Windows Server Engineer to join a high profile company in London. Our client is dynamic, creative & has an incredibly talented work-force. The experienced Server Engineer will maintain, support, develop, deploy & optimise internal services & web server infrastructure.
Server Engineer Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Provide support & development of new capabilities in the fields of messaging, virtualisation, server software & hardware.
- Take ownership of significant portion of server estate, virtualisation platform & all services running on these platforms across a distributed enterprise.
- Support provisioning, maintenance, support, capacity planning & optimisation of a high profile web infrastructure.
- Support Networking, DevOps, DBA's & specialist software deployment teams in delivering services.
Server Engineer Requirements:
- Significant IT Server infrastructure experience
- SAN management experience
- VMware 5.0 & higher experience (VCP certified)
- Windows Server 2008 R2 & higher experience (MS certified)
- Microsoft SQL server administration
- Microsoft clustering & availability groups - SQL & Exchange
- Deployment & patch management using SCCM & WSUS
- Powershell scripting
- Backup solutions for virtualised infrastructure e.g. Veeam
- Data Centre infrastructure operations & remote management
- Microsoft M365 technologies to include: Exchange Online & Skype for Business
- ITIL Certification - beneficial
- Microsoft Azure Cloud services - beneficial
- Infrastructure project management experience - beneficial
- Supplier management experience - beneficial
- Microsoft Exchange 2010 & 2013 including Database availability groups - beneficial
- Experience with the Microsoft stack including IIS 7+ - beneficial
- Migration & consolidation experience - beneficial
- Change control - beneficial
- Disaster recovery - beneficial
- Networking - beneficial
Our client have a strong market share & play a dominant role in their sector. They offer ample opportunities to progress your career.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you just want to know more e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or to call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
INFRASTRUCTURE | IT | SERVER | SAN | VMWARE |VCP | WINDOWS SERVER | SQL | CLUSTERING | SCCM | WSUS | POWERSHELL | MICROSOFT | ITIL | VMWARE | WINDOWS SERVER 2008 R2 | SQL SERVER | VEEAM | MICROSOFT AZURE CLOUD SERVICES | MICROSOFT EXCHANGE 2010 | MICROSOFT EXCHANGE 2013 | DATABASE AVAILABILITY GROUPS |