|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: iGaming||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Kirsten Jefferson|
Webmaster / Web content Team Lead | Attractive salary & benefits & Relocation Assistance | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an experienced Webmaster / Web Content Team Lead to join a high profile & fast growing company in Gibraltar. Our client is dynamic, creative & has an incredibly talented work-force. The Webmaster / Web Content Team Lead role responsibility will include code reviews, ticket assigning, planning, proofing & feedback, as well as platform governance to ensure all on site content meets set criteria for optimum speed, performance, consistency across operating systems & devices, usability & best practice universally standard robust coding.
Webmaster / Web Content Team Lead Responsibilities:
- Coordination of daily content building & publishing, onsite maintenance & support to ensure a high quality customer experience (7 days a week service).
- Support for all content & CMS related live issues (including out of hours) to ensure minimum impact on the business & customer experience.
- Review & proof (Inc. sign off) all Web Content deliverables
- Collaborate with Web Content Manager & Production Team to plan & schedule resources based on availability & suitability for optimum production.
- Ownership, upkeep & maintenance of web platform content management systems.
- Adhere to "mobile first" methodology
- Perform code reviews & coaching sessions for all members of the team for best practice & continuous improvement.
- Daily testing of web platforms (performance, user, content check) to ensure content, links, images & content are correct & fully functional.
- Ensure that all content & web platforms are coded in line with best practice (including W3C) industry standards for optimum performance.
- Contribute to the development roadmaps of all content management systems
- Upkeep of search engine optimization implementation, balancing the requirements from the SEO department whilst cross checking with the platform provider to ensure suitability for best results.
- Quality check & proof all web content
Webmaster / Web Content Team Lead Requirements:
- Senior level experience as a webmaster
- Understanding of best practice web principles for online media
- Ability to produce responsive web pages for mobile, tablet & desktop devices from design mockups
- Experience working with CMS required. Experience of Liferay Portal, Adobe Experience Manager & WordPress CMS highly advantageous
- Ability to create simple, effective, engaging web experiences.
- Ability to work with high-profile, dynamic, ecommerce websites
- Track record of creating innovative web experiences.
Our client have a strong market share & play a dominant role in their sector. They offer ample opportunities to progress your career. Relocation assistance is available for candidates within the UK / EU.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you just want to know more e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or to call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.