|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive + Plus benefits, Healthcare and relocation|
|Sector: Online Gaming, Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: asap||Contact: Sasha Poveda|
Web Master (Senior) - Salary competitive - Plus benefits, Healthcare, Pension scheme and relocation assistance - Gibraltar
SRGEurope have been appointed to find a Web Master to join an international Online Gaming Company. At the forefront of innovative technology and exciting customer journey experiences, our client has attracted some of the top technical talent in the industry. You will be joining a high performing team with a responsibility for delivering first class content configuration and web publishing for all online channels. As a Web Master you will be highly skilled and producing engaging and effective online customer experiences across all web based platforms and devices.
Web Master (Senior) skills are but not confined to:
- Experience working with HtmL5, XHTML,HTmL5,CSS,CSS3,SCSS,PHP,XML
- Good understanding of Web principles for online media
- Experience being a Senior level in webmaster fast paced environment
- Good understanding of brand guidelines and design principles for offline and online media
- University degree in Web Development, Computer Development or programming
Web Master (Senior) responsibilities:
- As a Web Master you will be responsible for the producing of high quality content.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with Directors, Teams and Create ideas around brand guidelines.
- Preforming Google tag manager and assisting with marketing and acquisition departments
- Creation and upkeep of search engines optimize implementation, balancing the requirements from SEO departments.
- Review all web content and publishing requests to the team ensuring briefing forms are adequately checked
- Quality check and proof read all work and production output to ensure work is error-free
- Maintain a relevant and current skillset but regularly undertake training and courses to advance capabilities and provide up to date expertise to the business
Our Client is a forward thinking and dynamic International Company looking to expand on their already brilliant and dedicated colleagues. They are at the forefront of technology with their Gaming products and have substantial plans for growth. They have an excellent working environment and the successful Web Developers will be provided with a great platform to develop their career in technology.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Sasha Poveda, Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999.
We have a variety of jobs within the Online Gaming sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.