|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: iGaming & Crypto Careers, Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Kirsten Jefferson|
Webmaster job in Gibraltar! The Webmaster will be responsible for delivery of exceptional content configuration & web publishing for all online marketing channels. Relocation assistance is available for candidates residing in the UK/EU.
Webmaster (Mid Weight) duties will include but are not limited to (please ask for full spec):
- Deliver general website content updates including text & image changes, promotion configuration & tagging / tracking implementation
- Schedule & publish daily content (7 day a week service).
- Proofing, debugging, cross browser testing, to ensure pixel perfect execution of all web content
- Upkeep & maintenance of web platform content management systems
- Collaborate in face to face meetings & throughout ideation processes to ensure the brief is met
- Adhere to "mobile first" methodology
- Work with internal teams & third parties to develop concepts & ideas that deliver high quality customer experiences on brand product websites and platforms
- Daily testing of web platforms (performance, user, content check) to ensure content, links, images & content are correct & fully functional
- Ensure content & web platforms are coded in line with best practice (including W3C) industry standards for optimum performance
- Establish relationships with various teams to provide development expert advice & solutions for cutting-edge web & mobile designs.
- Upkeep of search engine optimization implementation, balancing requirements from the SEO department whilst cross checking with the platform provider to ensure suitability for best results
- Quality check & proof all personal web content production output to ensure completed work is error-free, meets the brief & achieves desired design standards & brand guidelines.
- Keep abreast of legislation for relevant channels & ensure all activity is approved by Compliance and Legal team(s)
Webmaster (Mid Weight) Skills & Experience Required:
- Candidate must hold UK/EU passports or the right to work in Gibraltar
- Mid-Weight level of experience as a webmaster in a in a highly productionised environment
- University degree in Web Development, Computer Programming or similar
- Understanding of best practice web principles for online media
- Ability to produce responsive web pages for mobile, tablet and desktop devices from design mockups
- Experience working with CMS required - experience of Liferay Portal and WordPress CMS highly advantageous
- Ability to work with high-profile, dynamic, ecommerce websites
- Previous track record of creating innovative web experiences
Our client is a leading company within their field and has a strong market share. They provide excellent opportunities for highly driven candidates, giving rapid career progression to exceptional employees. Relocation assistance is available for candidates residing in the United Kingdom or Europe.
If you are interested in this role and want to know more apply now for further information!
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£100k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.