|Malta Island, Malta||Salary: Competitive|
|Sector: iGaming||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Richard Bayliss|
Web Product Manager | Competitive | Online Gaming | Malta
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit an experienced Web Product Manager, to take ownership of the company websites. In this role based in our client's fantastic offices in Malta, you will be working closely with the CEO, Head of design and other business stakeholders, to create wireframes and detailed requirements for the frontend development team.
Our clients offer a relaxed, yet hard-working international work environment. They are looking for an ambitious, like-minded team player, that is passionate about what they do, motivated and with a desire to succeed, to join them.
Two years Product Management experience within Online Gaming is an absolute essential, for you to succeed in this role.
What's on Offer:
- A competitive salary, that will also include a bonus and benefits package
- An excellent working environment in a fantastic location
- The opportunity to progress your career and become an integral part of an internationally recognised brand within Online Gaming
What you will be doing:
- Own the company's web sites.
- Work closely with the business to define new features according to marketing vision and strategy.
- Lead the creation of new brands from Product side:
- Work closely with the CEO and head of products to define new and unique Brands
- Work closely with the Design team to design the site navigation and create UI wireframes and user flows
- Create detailed user stories and follow up with the developers
- Verify and Monitor the new sites
- At least 2 years of product management experience, along with a proven knowledge and experience in UI/UX design.
- Solid technical background with understanding of software development life cycle and web technologies
- Experience with Wireframing and design tools - an advantage.
- Experience in the gaming industry is a must.
If you are an experienced and talented Web Product Manager and this is the challenge that you are looking for in your career, then get in touch with me today, for more information and a full job description.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Richard Bayliss, Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999.