|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus Benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Ebony Jacks|
Web Content Writer | Competitive Salary + Benefits Package | Online Sector | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an experienced and motivated Web Content Writer to join an online financial company in Gibraltar.
Our client is dynamic, creative, and has an incredibly talented work force. This is a great opportunity to join a young and high caliber team and work in a creative, fast paced and dynamic environment!
Web Content Writer Responsibilities:
- Create daily content related to Company's brand products, services and client interests.
- Specifically topics on online trading, trading strategies, forex, oils, metals, indices, bonds, agricultural commodities and equities.
- Share content across the social media platforms - including to any special interest groups to maximize posts' reach and penetration.
- Manage social media channels by responding to followers and inappropriate comments.
- Compose, edit and post daily fundamental and technical analysis, as sources will be provided.
- Create content for all external communication channels including webinars, videos and mass emails to traders and clients.
- Liaison third party posts to create backlinks from other websites to the Company's brand website to increase website's authority and increase SEO.
- On demand compose, edit and work with Web Design team to create printed materials for expos and other marketing/sales events the Company may attend.
- Arrange for translation of daily content.
- Build business relationships with CN media websites for free content publication, interviews, adding info in directories, PR, push for media discounts and build on off line event collaborations.
Web Content Writer Qualifications:
- University degree/Masters in Marketing or relevant subject/relevant qualifications.
- Financial services knowledge & proven track record of works.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- High budget management with Social Media campaigns.
- Previous experience in online marketing, content/copy write is a must
- Fluency/Native in English. Any additional language will be considered as an advantage.
If you are interested in this role press apply now and if you want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or alternatively call +350 200 69999 for Gibraltar or 0207 183 6462 for UK.