|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Steven Brady|
Wealth Manager (Gibraltar/UK/Spain) | Competitive Salary, Bonus, Benefits | Finance | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Wealth Manager for a privately owned company with its Head office based in Gibraltar and satellite offices in Spain, Portugal and the UK. The company is well respected in the professional community and their business model is characterised by high client interaction leading to a deep long-term mutually beneficial relationship.
Wealth Manager Responsibilities:
- The position will include maintaining and growing a small portfolio of existing clients, as well as converting leads from a variety of online and traditional prospecting activities.
- In addition you will have the drive and energy to develop new relationships with third parties and open up new avenues of business for the company
- You will be level 4 qualified and have a strong understanding of wealth management solutions and the financial markets.
- Our client will only consider applications from highly talented and ambitious individuals who aspire to and can take on a leadership role as well as demonstrating the potential to be considered for a seat on the Board over the medium term.
Wealth Manager Requirements:
- The successful candidate must have prior managerial experience in a regulated environment and aspire to a future leadership position within the business whilst continuing to service a growing book of clients.
- This position would suit an individual who wants to develop their long-term career within the expatriate IFA space.
- Must be self-disciplined with a strong work ethic to join the team and hit the ground running.
- Must be a team player and driven to achieve goals and objectives and be capable of thinking outside the box.
- Proven record of accomplishment of converting prospects into clients, maintaining existing client relationships and have a genuine flair for business development.
- Strong communication skills with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Our client will only consider candidates who have at least Diploma 4 qualified plus 10 years in the IFA sector.
- Very strong communications skills (written, verbal and presentation)
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.