|Manila, National Capital Region||Salary: Competitive + Benefits|
|Sector: iGaming||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Richard Bayliss|
VP Sales & Account Management - Asia | Competitive | Online Gaming | Manila (Remote)
SRGEurope are working with a leading worldwide Gaming Entertainment content provider, to recruit a VP of Sales and Account Management for their Asian markets operation located in Manila. In this senior role you will be responsible for generating revenues for the Manila Hub by managing a team of primarily Sales Managers and Account Managers. You will need to have excellent communication and strong influencing skills to maximise revenue and growth to the business.
Our clients are a major name within the Online Gaming sector, and are continually expanding their brand and services worldwide. They offer a relaxed, yet hard-working international work environment in a fantastic location. They are seeking an ambitious, driven, like-minded team player, that is passionate about what they do, motivated and with a desire to succeed, to join them.
A background within Online Gaming retail or land based operations is essential for you to succeed in this role.
What's on Offer?
- A competitive salary, that will also include a discretionary bonus and benefits package
- An excellent working environment in a fantastic location in central Manila
- The opportunity to progress your career and become an integral part of an internationally recognised brand within Online Gaming
What you will be doing
- Taking responsibility for generating revenues for the Manila Hub by managing a team of primarily Sales Managers and Account Managers
- Leading client relationship management and identifying commercial risk and opportunities, with the aim of maximizing client revenues
- Client-mapping management and commercial forecasting, including the drafting of commercial plans
- Coaching, mentoring and developing the account management talent across the organisation
- Fluent in English and any other languages would be beneficial, both written and spoken
- 5+ Years in a Senior Level Account Management position within the Online Gaming industry
- An excellent existing network of influential contacts within the Asian Online Gaming markets
- Experienced in B2B Media and Digital Media Sales
If you are an experienced and creative Sales and Account Management professional within the Asian markets and have a demonstrable experience of building a client portfolio, then get in touch with me today, for more information and a full job description.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Richard Bayliss, Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999.