|Gibraltar,||Salary: £30000 - £40000 per annum + benefits and bonus package|
|Sector: Online Gaming, Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Rob Tully|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Visual Design to join a one of the largest, most exciting Gaming organisation in Gibraltar. This is an exciting, perfect for someone with either an agency or client-side background, experienced in digital product design. Someone hands-on who is highly motivated and keen to work in a fantastic team!
- Creating amazing content
- Being part of innovative projects and contributing to constant development and improvement of front end frameworks and platforms
- Able to create prototypes and walk throughs
- Design intuitive, engaging experiences
The Visual Design Team, working closely with the UX Product and Tech teams, creates exceptional brand experiences for the organisation´s customers. The Visual Designer, reporting in to the Visual Design Lead, will be adding glossy layers and final touches to the customer experience on their Sportsbook product.
Skill and Experience
- Excellent proven experience in a similar role, for an agency ideally, or "in house"
- Exceptional UX and visual design background, with a portfolio to match (showing design, prototypes and interaction demos)
- Strong experience of Responsive Design and Native Mobile
- Experience using test and data to drive design
- Knowledge of using user - centred design principles
- Visual Design best practice
- Experience of the following: Sketch, Creative Suite, Framer, Flinto, Invision or similar
- Exposure to / understanding of HTML and CSS
- Excellent Communication
- Gaming industry experience is a bonus
An exciting Gaming organisation, with Global offices and an upbeat working environment, this organisation offers fantastic benefits, bonuses, a relocation package and excellent salary packages.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family.
Do you have what it takes to become their newly appointed Visual Designer?
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Alethea Chemaly, Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999.
We have a variety of jobs within the IT, Mobile & Internet sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
This advert is posted by SRGEurope (www.srgeurope.com), a UK based recruitment consultancy, on behalf of one of our client's. All of our job adverts are for live jobs that we are pro-actively recruiting for.