|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: iGaming & Crypto Careers, Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Ebony Jacks|
Recruitment Agency in Gibraltar SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a VIP Promotions Manager to join an International Company with offices in Gibraltar. The VIP Promotions Manager will work with the Senior VIP Promotions Manager and manage the promotional strategy, execution and development of the VIP customer proposition.
VIP Promotions Manager Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Manage all promotional marketing activity across desktop and mobile channels (including Sports and Casino verticals) to attract, retain and reactivate VIP customers
- This role is accountable for the management of the company VIP bonus spend to ensure all bonus spend is efficiently managed driving actives, turnover and ROI
- Provide leadership and direction to the VIP Promotions team cultivating a culture where continuous improvement is embraced and under-performance effectively managed/resolved
- Working with the Campaign Analysts, report on promotional effectiveness on all major campaigns (e.g. Cheltenham) as well as weekly promotional effectiveness on all key KPIs including actives, turnover etc.
- Ensure that the VIP promotional plan fully supports the company Responsible Gambling agenda and is compliant with all advertising, legislative and licencing conditions at all times
VIP Promotions Manager Skills & Experience Required:
- Previous experience working within a Sports and/or Gaming business at a manager level
- Brand marketing and promotional experience across multiple products, verticals or brands
- Possess good business development skills and have the ability to develop strong commercial relationships, working closely with numerous stakeholders to deliver the promotional strategy
- Keen knowledge of sports betting markets and rules, across all sports and understanding of the most relevant sports; strong understanding of the attraction and principles of gaming (Casino, Bingo and Poker)
- Experience of managing and optimising bonus budgets within a tight ROI framework; experience of managing substantial cost and profit budgets an advantage
- Strong people management skills
Please get in touch for the full job specification!
Our client is one of Europe's leading Gaming companies; they have a strong market share and play a dominant role in the Gaming arena. Their long established retail and online brands provide excellent opportunities for highly driven candidates, giving rapid career progression to exceptional employees.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.