|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus Benefits|
|Sector: Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Ebony Jacks|
VIP Marketing Executive (German) | Competitive Salary + Bonus + Benefits + Relocation package | Online Sector | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a VIP Marketing Executive (German) to join a high profile and fast growing company in Gibraltar. Our client is dynamic, creative, and has an incredibly talented work force.
The VIP Marketing Executive (German) will help plan and execute customer-focused communications to drive revenue, upsell, cross-sell and reactivation for our VIP markets (currently Germany, Austria and UK), for the VIP segment.
VIP Marketing Executive (German) Responsibilities:
- Assist the planning and implementation of customer communications to achieve budget targets for your markets. Campaign definition to be based on customer and data insights as well as business goals.
- Implement the Contact Plan using the wide variety of communication tools - email, SMS, push, calls and on-site. Campaign implementation to be tightly controlled, reviewed and planned to ensure adherence to timings and excellence in execution.
- Pull together all campaign elements - briefing (or writing) copy / creating offers/ briefing marketing support teams/ creating content / building communication method/ work closely with the VIP Account Managers.
- Assist with translations and copy creation on an ongoing basis.
- Work closely with the VIP Account Managers to launch new initiatives for business benefit.
- Provide performance reporting (at campaign and customer level) to VIP Marketing Manager and other stakeholders, with a view to optimising commercial return and engagement on all communications. This should be on a weekly and end of month basis as well as on an ad hoc basis when required.
- Design and deliver tests across all communications to improve engagement and impact. Adopt a test, learn and control approach to ensure continuous optimisation of results.
- Ensure thorough QA of all campaigns - following QA guidelines closely.
- Ensure bonus policy is followed at all times.
- Take an active involvement in 'knowledge share' across the team.
- Assist with VIP project and task initiatives as and when required - acting as a key support for the team and VIP Marketing Manager.
- Identify key opportunities to enhance the player experience and improve retention rates and profitability including cross sell opportunities.
- Work closely with the VIP Account Managers, MKTO Operations, RTM, Country Managers, Creative, CRM and BI teams to ensure fruitful stakeholder management and collaboration.
- Take ownership of Campaign related incidents through to resolution.
- Ensure all communications meet advertising, regulatory and legislative standards.
VIP Marketing Executive (German) Experience:
- Native German speaker with exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- 2-3 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Highly proactive, creative and organised - able to manage a project from start to finish/ review.
- Ability to act on changing priorities - flexibility and openness to change are key.
- Strong analytical skills. Ability to analyse data and make recommendations
- Ability to work in self-directed, fast-paced, results oriented environment
If you are interested in this role press apply now and if you want to know more e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call +350 200 69999 for Gibraltar or 0207 183 6462 for UK.