|London||Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum + great benefits|
|Sector: Online Gaming, Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Sarah Cairns|
VIP Manager - Sports - c£45,000 plus benefits - Online Gaming Sector - London
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a VIP Manager for a world leading International iGaming businesses with one of their bases in London.
The successful VIP Manager - Sports will be responsible for the line management, development and motivation of the Sports VIP team. This role will focus on growing the VIP customer database of UK markets. A focus will be on optimising relationships with VIPs with the aim of retaining these into lifetime values.
- Ensuring the team builds and maintains constructive relationships with premium customer
- Effective and timely reporting with good interpretation and analysis of data
- Using systems and statistics to maximise productivity of hosts
- Tactical implementation of VIP strategies
- Management and analysis of gifting and event propositions to ensure return on investment
- Create a culture of professional service that contributes to VIP satisfaction and retention
- Active role in managing, influencing and developing the international markets VIP database
- Build good communication with the team in Cape Town, to ensure VIP service is consistent
- Assisting team with new ideas and projects in order to grow the net win for hosted players
- Ensure innovation is cultivated within the department to drive new opportunity
- Experience working within an online Sportsbook
- Proven experience of working with and analysing mass data
- Experience of mentoring and coaching others
- Proven experience of Data segmentation, analysis or mining
- Significant account management experience
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail and ability to work under pressure
- Excellent understanding and commitment to providing a world class service
- Patient, understanding and professional
- Strong focus on achieving targets and meeting deadlines
- High levels of motivation and enthusiasm
- Team Management experience
This incredible successful London based business is one of the largest and fastest growing companies within the Online Gaming industry.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Sarah Cairns, Recruitment Consultant on 0131 510 0024.
We have a variety of jobs within the Digital and Marketing sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Skills: Gaming , Marketing , Online Gaming , B2B , VIP , Management , Sports