|Gibraltar||Salary: Plus benefits and relocation assistance|
|Sector: iGaming, Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date:||Contact: Ebony Jacks|
VIP Manager (Japan) - Salary competitive + benefits + relocation assistance - Online Gaming Sector - London
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Japanese VIP Manager to handle the growing Japanese VIP client base. Communication with their best VIP customers is absolutely key to the success of their Japanese business, so it will be your responsibility to present their customers with an experience that is befitting of one of the world's leading betting companies.
VIP Manager (Japan) - the Responsibilities
- Experience of managing customers and ideally a team
- Responsible for the overall VIP strategy for the Japanese business
- Work closely with Customer Services, Marketing, Compliance, Trading and other gaming teams to maximise the customer experience
- Represent the company and deliver successful business objectives
- Develop innovative and entrepreneurial ideas to attract higher staking customers.
- Lead at least one VIP Executive
- Understanding the unique needs and expectations of the VIP customers
VIP Manager (Japan) - the Candidate
- Native Japanese speaker and fluent in English
- Excellent communication skills both with customers and internally
- At least 2 years people management experience in an online or corporate company
- The ability to gain respect frim high net worth individuals and build trust
- Commercially astute, numerate with proven business sense
- Keen interest in sports betting and/or online gaming
- Focused on providing the best possible customer service
- Self motivated and able to work from own initiative
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office
Our Client is a forward thinking and dynamic International Company looking to expand on their already brilliant and dedicated colleagues. They are at the forefront of technology with their Gaming products and have substantial plans for growth. They have an excellent working environment and the successful candidate will be provided with a great platform to develop their career in technology.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Ebony Jacks, Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999.
We have a variety of jobs within the Online Gaming sector ranging from £25k-£100k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.