|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus Benefits|
|Sector: iGaming||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Steven Brady|
VIP Manager | Competitive Salary, Bonus, Benefits | Online Gaming Sector | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a VIP Manager for a world leading International iGaming businesses with one of their bases in Gibraltar. The VIP Manager will be responsible for maximising opportunity by acquiring, retaining and reactivating VIP players, whilst working to increase overall player lifetime value and the revenue contribution for the VIP player base.
VIP Manager Responsibilities:
- Managing the even distribution of workload across the team.
- Effectively managing a team of executives , ensuring all day to day tasks are carried out to a high standard and offer support where needed,
- Demonstrate a passion for the brand and create customer centric service within the team.
- Analysing players behaviours and activity over time to identify triggers for VIP players
- Generating weekly reports on team's performance vs set stats and KPI's
- Establish relationships with an assigned group of VIP players via phone, email and chat
- Lead and develop a team of executives by giving regular feedback on performance and development plus identifying training needs.
- Reach out to players who are on the lapsed report and to reactivate dormant accounts
- Identify non VIP players who have VIP potential and upgrade these individuals where necessary
- Plan and attend VIP events in the UK when required - this will involve hosting the event, meeting greeting and interacting with VIP's
VIP Manager Requirements:
- Proven experience of leading a team.
- Ability to hit set targets and objectives within a fast paced environment
- High level attention to detail.
- Proven experience within a CS role ideally with VIP or high end customers
- Experience in communication with customers via the telephone, email and chat
- Good commercial knowledge of the gaming industry particularly within Bingo and casino
- A strong ability to work with numbers.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work alone and take the initiative
- High level of IT skills.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.