|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: iGaming||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Sasha Poveda|
VIP & Loyalty Analyst | Competitive salary plus benefits | Online Gaming Sector | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Gaming VIP & loyalty Analyst to join one of their bases in Gibraltar. You will be a key driver in structuring, defining, reporting and optimizing business critical campaigns that will maximize data modelling to drive performance.
VIP & Loyalty Analyst responsibilities:
- Managing day-to-day support of VIP data reporting and analytics
- Supporting managers and associates to understand and shape the VIP CRM & Loyalty system.
- Proactively identifying areas of improvement and optimisation within our Casino Marketing models.
- Improve technical and fundamental VIP marketing models
- Manage Casino & Poker data, participate to our data infrastructure developments
- Be a champion for analysis and data for VIP Casino & Poker across the Sportsbook Casino business, utilising key modelling to help shape campaigns.
- Promote data driven decision making in casino across lifestages.
- Ensure decision makers have the right data and insights to make informed decisions utilising BI, DW and Teradata.
- Establish vision and objectives together with the stakeholders across Sportsbook Casino operations.
- Drive continuous improvements, leveraging data and analytics
- Improve the quality and reliability of our data assets. Ensure the availability of needed data assets.
- Act as an escalation point for VIP data priorities.
VIP & loyalty Analyst should have:
- Experience in working closely with stakeholders, understanding their needs, and present insights and solutions in an informative way.
- 3+ years' experience in an analytics/data role with experience leading team of analysts
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in quantitative sciences
- Experience utilizing tools like Tableau
- Experience in design and development of data warehouse/BI Solutions
- Experience leading data teams and/or business intelligence within an organization
- Experience collaborating and communicating across technical & non-technical departments
- A strong passion for data and applying that data to decisions
- Quantitative degree from top university.
- Good understanding of online casinos
- Good understanding of targeting and segmentation modelling, ideally Optimove
- Thoroughness and attention to detail
- Business standard use of the English language
Our client is a household name in the Online Gaming Sector with an excellent reputation in its field of expertise. They are a forward thinking Company and seek employees who have the same drive and motivation in their chosen career. Their desire to retain their market leading position means that all aspects of their business model are managed with a view to being the best and providing an outstanding working environment for their staff in all their locations.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Sasha Poveda, Recruitment Consultant on 00350 200 69999
We have a variety of jobs within the VIP Analyst or gaming sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.or.
KEYWORDS: VIP, Gabling, Casino, Loyalty, Online gaming