|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus Benefits|
|Sector: iGaming||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Clare Cogan|
VIP Analyst | Competitive salary + excellent bonus, benefits package, relocation assistance | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an experienced VIP Analyst to join a high profile and fast growing online gaming company in Gibraltar. Our client is dynamic, creative, and has an incredibly talented work force. The VIP Analyst will be a key representative of the business and deliver the highest quality service.
- Provide detailed segmentation for different VIP tiers and brands and monitor player performance and report findings
- Deliver quality commercial analysis on large promotional campaigns and proactively provide support for risk assessments for automated and manual activity
- Optimise churn prevention identification and models
- Provide VIP XSell analysis to ensure correct CRM segmentation for VIPs and optimise Xsell between products
- Work closely with VIP Promotions Team to maximise VIP promotional activity across all platforms and channels and provide ROI for VIP promotional activity incorporating conclusions and recommendations
- Work with BI teams to extract data and build reports and to develop tools, models and processes that improve the analytical capabilities of the team, and the effectiveness and insight generated by financial analysis
- Modelling new opportunities or initiatives proposed by the VIP team to determine whether an appropriate ROI will be generated
- Undertake tracking and analysis of new projects or initiatives to ensure that they are delivering against key measures of success. Ensure all variances are clearly understood and explained
- Support and feed into the financial planning processes by identifying and modelling key VIP business drivers, trends and KPI's
Qualifications and Skills Required
- Advanced Excel and systems skills -SQL desirable and experience with databases and dashboards essential Good written communications skills
- Excellent modelling and analytical skills essential with strong commercial awareness of how to monetise VIPs
- Previous experience in undertaking a wide variety of commercial analysis within the Gaming industry or e-commerce business sector
- Good knowledge of sports and gaming activity
- Good communication and presentation skills to build relationships internally and present findings to audiences at all levels
- Ability to manage and manipulate large volumes of data
Our client is one of Europe's leading Gaming companies; they have a strong market share and play a dominant role in the Gaming arena. Our client is an international business, which offers ample opportunities to progress your career.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family. We will help you with your relocation process about which you can read here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar
If you are interested in this role press apply now and if you want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or alternatively call +350 200 69999 for Gibraltar or 0207 183 6462 for UK.