|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus benefits and relocation|
|Sector: Online Gaming, Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Sasha Poveda|
VIP Analyst- Online Gaming Company - Gibraltar - Excellent package inc. Relocation covered, career progression, Bonus and Pension scheme.
SRGEurope have been a pointed to manage a brand new VIP Analyst role in Gibraltar for an international gaming company. Our clients are on the cusp of huge growth here in Gibraltar with new and exciting projects to work on. You will provide detailed analytical commercial support for VIP segmentation, promotional ROI, trends, PVIPs, VIP churn, bonus housekeeping, monitoring player activity, targeting spend and resources for VIPs with the primary target to monetise all VIPs by increasing actives and active player days.
VIP Analyst Key Accountabilities:
- Provide detailed segmentation for different VIP tiers and brands and monitor player performance and report findings
- Deliver quality commercial analysis on large promotional campaigns and proactively provide support for risk assessments for automated and manual activity
- Optimise churn prevention identification and models
- Provide VIP XSell analysis to ensure correct CRM segmentation for VIPs and optimise Xsell between products.
- Work closely with VIP Promotions Team to maximise VIP promotional activity across all platforms and channels and provide ROI for VIP promotional activity incorporating conclusions and recommendations
- Work with BI teams to extract data and build reports and to develop tools, models and processes that improve the analytical capabilities of the team, and the effectiveness and insight generated by financial analysis.
- Modelling new opportunities or initiatives proposed by the VIP team to determine whether an appropriate ROI will be generated
- Undertake tracking and analysis of new projects or initiatives to ensure that they are delivering against key measures of success. Ensure all variances are clearly understood and explained
- Support and feed into the financial planning processes by identifying and modelling key VIP business drivers, trends and KPI's
- Build good working relationships with key contacts in order to understand the business and the business needs
- Develop strong relationships with other divisional analysts in order to share knowledge, ideas and best practice
Specialist Skills and Experience Required:
- Excellent modelling and analytical skills essential with strong commercial awareness of how to monetise VIPs
- Previous experience in undertaking a wide variety of commercial analysis within the Gaming industry or e-commerce business sector
- Advanced Excel and systems skills -SQL desirable and experience with databases and dashboards essential
- IP Analyst will work within the VIP team reporting into the Head of VIP Gaming/Sports.
Our Client is a forward thinking and dynamic International Company looking to expand on their already brilliant and dedicated colleagues. They are at the forefront of technology with their Gaming products and have substantial plans for growth. They have an excellent working environment and the successful Web Developers will be provided with a great platform to develop their career in technology.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Sasha Poveda, Recruitment Consultant on 00350 200 69999.
We have a variety of jobs within the Marketing sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Online Gaming , VIP , VIP Analyst, Relationship Management, Marketing ,Global Acquisition , Retention , Analytics and Analyzing