|Spain||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: iGaming||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Clare Cogan|
VIP Account Manager | Competitive salary + excellent bonus, benefits package, relocation assistance | Spain
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an experienced VIP Account Manager to join a high profile and fast growing online gaming company in Southern Spain. Our client is dynamic, creative, and has an incredibly talented work-force. The VIP Account Manager will provide an immaculate service to VIP members encouraging loyalty.
VIP Account Manager Key Responsibilities
- Provide an immaculate service to VIP members encouraging loyalty.
- Manage workflow and referrals from the VIP Hosts.
- Be proactive with a 360 degree approach to build long term relationships with VIP player.
- Support VIP players in managing their Casino needs and general requirements.
- Develop and support the VIP hosts to ensure the delivery of a first class VIP experience.
- Deal with escalated issues/queries of VIP Host and offer advice & source solutions.
- Lead by example and achieve high satisfaction levels when dealing with VIP members.
- Meet pre-determined productivity, quality and SLA weekly, monthly and quarterly targets
VIP Account Manager Essential Skills
- Native Spanish - high levels of written communication, grammar, listening and verbal skills.
- High level English - written communication and grammar, listening and verbal skill.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, self-confidence and ability to build strong relationships quickly.
- Experience dealing with Sales/VIP/Corporate clients ideally in Online Gaming sector.
- Previous Account Management experience and proven leadership abilities, planning and analysis at a customer level.
- Proven ability to effectively use good decision making to enable quick resolution.
- Prioritise workload and have the ability to take ownership of daily workload.
- Target driven with proven experience of working towards and achieving individual and team targets.
- Ability to manage change and operate effectively in a fast moving and dynamic environment.
- Working on a shift basis, however also having the flexibility to accommodate the needs of our VIP's when called upon.
- The role includes the requirement to be available as an on call referral via Mobile phone on a rota basis with other Account Managers
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us for Spain +34 951 254 254, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
Account Management | Sales & VIP | Gaming | Target driven | Spanish language| Online