|Sheffield, South Yorkshire||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: Online Gaming, Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Sasha Poveda|
UX/UI Designer | Salary competitive + Relocation assistance, Flexible working hours, 25 days holiday, Childcare Vouchers, Cycle to work scheme, Digital Health, Health Insurance and Dental Insurance | Sheffield, UK
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Gaming UX/UI Designer for a well known UK brand with one of their gaming bases in Sheffield UK. The successful UX/UI Designer will be a part of a new innovate gaming product as well as getting the chance to use new tech and be a part of new Agile methodologies.
UX/UI Designer responsibilities:
- Product visioning, user research and testing, understanding users' motivations and emotions.
- End-to-end user journey.
- Must be passionate but customer journey and experiences.
- You´ll be working with stakeholders through a journey of discovery to release and developers to work on complex interaction design because, for you, it's the finished product that is really important.
- Mobile and responsive design collaborating as part of a cross-functional, agile team.
- Experienced in leading your peers and stakeholders, coaching and supporting your team members, setting standards and maintaining quality with the support from your managers.
UX/UI Designer requirements:
- Expertise in user research, facilitating stakeholder workshops, information architecture, and rapid prototyping and testing, allowing you to cover a broad remit across a number of projects.
- Experience in planning, facilitating and analysing field research, e.g. diary studies, contextual interviews.
- Expertise in visual design, interaction design and the latest front-end development tools and methods allowing you to cover a broad remit across a number of projects.
- Experience in online user research tools and facilitating in-house 'lab' and guerrilla style user research that help validate concepts and designs.
- Experience of persona creation and user journey mapping.
- Experience in Lean UX, the principles of and the application within a design process.
- Experience in A/B and Multivariate Testing using online tools to drive optimisation, e.g. Maxymiser or Optimizely.
- Wireframing & prototyping tools, such as Axure RP, Sketch.
- Experience in web analytics for driving conversion / acquisition / retention.
- Strong mobile/responsive design experience.
- An obsession for the finer detail, constantly striving for perfection.
Our Client is a forward thinking and dynamic International Company looking to expand on their already brilliant and dedicated colleagues. They are at the forefront of technology with their Gaming products and have substantial plans for growth. They have an excellent working environment and the successful UX/UI Designer will be provided with a great platform to create their career in design.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Sasha Poveda, Recruitment Consultant on 00350 200 69999
We have a variety of jobs within the Design UX and UI sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
KEYWORDS: UX and UI, Design, Web Design, User experience, Online Gaming, User quality, UI design, UX design.