|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Richard Bayliss|
UX / UI Designer | Online Gaming | Gibraltar
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit a highly inventive, organised and experienced UX / UI Designer. In this role based in our client's fantastic offices in the centre of Gibraltar, you will be responsible for creating interaction models, task flows, personas, wireframes, site maps, and functional requirements. You will need to have excellent communication skills to succeed in this role, as you will be collaborating with teams right across the business.
Our clients are a household name within the Online Gaming and Sports Betting sector, and are expanding their brand rapidly throughout 2021. They offer a relaxed, yet hard-working international work environment and they are looking for a career driven, like-minded team player, that is passionate about what they do and is extremely motivated, with a desire to succeed.
If you are an experienced UX or UI Designer, with experience in fast paced e-Commerce or ideally Sports Betting or Casino, then this could be for the role you.
What's on Offer:
- A fantastic collaborative work environment in an excellent location
- Private Healthcare that begins on day one and the option to add family members
- A Pension Plan after successfully completing probation
- Free language classes and wellness coaching.
- Discounts for several restaurants along with subsidised gym memberships.
- A comprehensive relocation package
What you will be doing:
- Leading the development of functional prototypes, and low and high-fidelity mock-ups along with interaction requirements
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user and process flows to demonstrate your interaction and design ideas
- Drawing upon your knowledge and experience to develop original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex business requirements
- Driving design projects from start to finish and being an integral part through all stages of the user experience journey
- Working with teams across the business, especially creatives, strategists, visual designers, content marketers, and technical specialists
- Creativity and passion for what you do, you need to live and breathe UX design
- A knowledge of best practices, you will need to be proficient with all aspects of modern product interfaces.
- Excellent communicate skills to relay, clearly and concisely with creative, marketing, technical and business teams
- Up-to-date and able to keep pace with the latest trends and tricks in UX design
- A background within or a knowledge of sports and casino isn't essential, but will help you succeed in this role too
If you are an experienced UX / UI Designer, with a passion for creating polished and best in class designs, get in touch with me today, for more information and a full job description.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Richard Bayliss, Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999.