|City of London, London||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: Online Gaming, Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Kirsten Jefferson|
The UX Researcher will conduct usability research and provide recommendations for improvements to business and UX/UI teams. The UX Researcher will work alongside the UX team and stakeholders to gather insight and data from customers.
UX Researcher duties include but are not limited to:
- Conduct usability tests, which are designed to assess users experiences across brands
- Liaise with product and editorial teams in order to understand their requirements in deciding the best approach to use for testing
- Produce analysis reports which result in actionable insight and information for stakeholders, as well as an objective assessment of the customer experiences
- Work alongside UX designers to provide support & feedback on tasks involving UX journeys analysis for a consistent experience
UX Researcher Skills and Experience Required:
- 2+ Years commercial digital experience including usability research and interaction design
- University-level education in design, technology, psychology, human factors or Human Computer Interaction
- Previous experience with user research tools and methods
- Passionate and knowledgeable about interaction design and user research
- Interest in understanding customer needs, motivations and behaviors
- Knowledge of the online gaming industry experience preferred although not essential
- Good influencing and facilitation skills
- Ability to work independently and with key internal and external partners.
- Strong writing, presentation and general communication skills
Our client is one of Europe's leading Gaming companies; they have a strong market share and play a dominant role in the Gaming arena. Our client is an international business which offers ample opportunities to progress your career.
If you are interested in this role and want to know more apply now for further information or call 0207 183 6462 for a chat with one of our Consultants.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£100k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Skills: UX, UX Designer, Wireframe, tablet, web, mobile, wireframing, design, axure, balsamiq, invisionapp, adobe suite, designing, prototyping, UX Research , research