|City of London, London||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: iGaming, Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Kirsten Jefferson|
New job in London! SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit UX Designer to join an International Gaming Company. Using your UX Design experience, you will research and create user interface solutions. Working along side the UX team and stakeholders, you will gather insights to create design solutions and user journeys, sketches, wireframes and mock-ups.
UX Designer duties include but are not limited to:
Design UX mock flows for web, tablet and mobile
- Build wireframe prototypes, annotated layouts and requirements documents to present to stakeholders
- Create UX design proposals and wireframes for mobile apps and websites to promote ideas and concepts
- Liaise with designers to provide support and feedback on tasks involving UI design, UX journey analysis and configuration, ensuring a consistent approach to customer journeys
- Liaise with the Design Team Manager, UI Designers, Product Owners & developers to progressively move from low fidelity wireframes to high fidelity to explain concepts and ensure thorough understanding thereof
- Execute usability studies and provide feedback to the UX Manager, including relevant analysis and data (liaising with UX analyst where necessary)
- Support and guidance to the team on UX principles and best practice
- Provide reasoning for UX design proposals though data, expert analysis and feedback
- UX consultation services to the Creative Team on day to day UI design work
UX Designer Skills and Experience Required:
- 3+ years commercial digital experience including UX design, research, planning and strategy
- University level education in design, technology, psychology, human factors or Human Computer Interaction
- Knowledge of wireframing, prototyping and general design software tools (axure, balsamiq, invisionapp, adobe suite…)
- Experience designing complex products across a variety of screens and platforms
- Ability to think at all layers of a project, from product (system) design, to interaction, to final design;
- Knowledge of user centered design methodologies, lean design and agile development;
- Varied UX skills and techniques, from workshopping to sketching to prototyping, and a knowledge of which to use when;
- Experience creating extensive use case scenarios within a high change, highly matrixed business or channel.
- Strong analytical, planning, organizational and reporting skills
Our client is one of Europe's leading Gaming companies; they have a strong market share and play a dominant role in the Gaming arena. Our client is an international business which offers ample opportunities to progress your career.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or call us on 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
Skills: UX, UX Designer, Wireframe, tablet, web, mobile, wireframing, design, axure, balsamiq, invisionapp, adobe suite, designing, prototyping,