|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive Salary Plus Benefits|
|Sector: iGaming||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Ebony Jacks|
User Researcher - German Speaking | Competitive Salary + Excellent relocation assistance + Bonus + Benefits package | Online Sector | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a User Researcher - German Speaking to join a high profile and fast growing company in Gibraltar.
The User Researcher will work to answer some of the most challenging questions in design and in the gaming industry. You will be responsible for conducting primary research into exactly what makes customers tick, exploring the motivations and behaviours behind their actions.
User Researcher - German Speaking Responsibilities:
- Conducting independent research on multiple aspects of how users engage with products and experiences
- Collect and analyse user behaviour via qualitative and quantitative methods, such as usability studies, interviews, and surveys
- Work with designers, product managers and development teams to prioritize research opportunities in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Replay research findings to diverse audiences through written reports and verbal presentations
- Innovate by thinking creatively about how we can evolve the way we do research in order to improve our products for global users. Advocate for the needs of a global user audience
- Being a key link with our Business Intelligence and Commercial Insight teams, providing the why to the what
- Help the organization proactively identify the areas to focus on, where our experience could be improved and where users need more value from us
User Researcher - German Speaking Experience:
- Native German speaker, with fluency in English.
- At least 1 year of experience conducting public-facing user research.
- Master's degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Cognitive Science, Experimental Psychology, Anthropology, Information Science, Applied Linguistics, a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with research methods, including when and how to apply them during each product phase.
- Strong understanding of user-centred design principles and tools.
- Experience with international research, including leading field research studies, desirable
- Experience integrating user research into product designs and design practices, desirable
- Demonstrated understanding of the strengths and shortcomings of different research methods, including when and how to apply them during each product phase, desirable
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, negotiation and collaboration skills, desirable
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family. We will help you with your relocation process about which you can read here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar
User Researcher | German | Deutsch | Online Gaming | Gibraltar