|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: iGaming||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Sarah Cairns|
| User Experience Designer | salary package £competitive + excellent bonus, healthcare, gym membership | ONLINE GAMING |GIBRALTAR |
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a User Experience Designer. You will be a proactive team player who can work through design challenges, has a solid understanding of user experience fundamentals, deep attention to detail, and passion for making complex concepts into a simple and delightful experience with the support of a design library and styleguide. You will work collaboratively with a cross-functional team of designers, researchers, product managers and developers. This requires you to be an excellent communicator, who is able to work with ambiguity and deliver designs that elevate the user experience as a whole.
User Experience Designer Responsibilities
- Take a user-centered design approach to rapidly inform, test and iterate your designs
- Designing and delivering innovative and emotionally engaging journeys with user journey maps, wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces
- Work closely with user research to discover insights about user behaviours, hypothesize solutions, and validate designs with users
- Be an active participant in defining and championing a progressive culture of design in a growing tech organization.
User Experience Designer Skills and Experience:
- Expertise in making the complex, simple with a focus on journeys, creating and translating requirements
- Proactive in giving and receiving feedback, likes to collaborate closely with Product Managers, Developers and QA to create the best possible experience
- Expert with Sketch and/or Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with organisational tools such as InVision, JIRA, Confluence
- Research and share design industry knowledge, familiar with changing user experience practices
- Familiar with the abilities of frameworks and languages such as React, CSS and HTML
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to give well thought out, balanced rationale for design decisions, providing clear design guidance and actionable suggestions and alternatives
- Fluency in best practices for User Centered Design
- A bachelor's or master's degree in a design related field, or relevant experience
- Ability to work with design leadership to inform and improve design processes and strategy for the team
- Comfortable conducting remote usability tests or working with analytics to inform design decisions
- Experience with animation design
- An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating relevant experience
- Has worked in an Agile or Scrum environment
- Experience working closely with a marketing department.
- Experience with A/B testing.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. With Spain at your fingertips, a skiing resort only 3 hours drive away, a chance to develop your career and an excellent competitive salary, paid in Stirling, there is no reason for you to not apply if you feel you can take on the challenge and thrive.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your or alternatively contact Sarah Cairns, Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999.
| User Experience Designer | Online gaming | IT | Design |