|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Michal Sovich|
Our client is looking for ambitious and talented people who want to build the next big social gaming operator and have an influence on setting up a new business. Competitive salary and excellent benefits are included
UI/UX Designer Responsibilities:
- Define and lead the companies and products Corporate Identity.
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs.
- Convey design ideas via wireframes and user flows.
- Collaborate closely with product and development teams.
UI/UX Designer Requirements:
- Online portfolio demonstrating user-centered design solutions for mobile and desktop. Portfolio should include wireframes/storyboards, interactive flows, screenshots and design specs.
- Practical experience creating functional prototypes to test design ideas, sing Flinto, Framer or other prototyping tool.
- Lottery, casino or social casino gaming experience is required.
- Highly skilled in Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch and other design tools.
- Experience with Material Design.
- Comfortable writing in HTML and CSS.
- Capable to create simple animations via CSS or SVG.
- Our client is looking innovative leaders who could fit a start-up philosophy. We are driven by our passion for maximum growth, perfect is good, done is better, we grow leaders, not hire managers. We create memorable moments for our customers. We positively surprise our customers with everything we do.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family. We will help you with your relocation process about which you can read here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar