|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus benefits and relocation|
|Sector: iGaming, Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Kirsten Jefferson|
New job in Gibraltar! The successful Gaming UI Developer will be a part of the cross functional teams who will collaborate with experienced designers and software engineers to iterate on the design and implementation of products across multiple desktop, tablet and mobile platforms and browsers.
UI Developer Responsibilities:
- You'll use the best technology to build and share UI components and develop a voice for web development
- Rigor in cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations.
- Strong sense of UX with an instinctive attention to detail for both utility and beauty.
- Awareness of A/B testing, test coverage, W3C industry best practices and web standards.
- Familiarity with server-side MVC web frameworks such as Ruby on Rails is a plus Operations
UI Developer Requirements:
- Solid front-end architecture and coding skills based on strong computer science fundamentals.
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, equal opportunity, non-hierarchical and ego free culture, where your talent is valued.
- We commit to continuous improvement.
- We value diversity and reward initiative.
Our Client is a well known Online Gaming company with offices in Gibraltar. They are at the forefront of technology with their Gaming products and offer an excellent working environment and the successful candidate will be provided with a great platform to develop their career. They will assist with relocation to Gibraltar.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.