|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Michal Sovich|
UI Developer | Competitive salary + excellent bonus, benefits package, relocation assistance | Gibraltar
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit a User Interface Developer who has a solid background in front end technologies.
The User Interface Developer role includes collaborating with experienced designers and software engineers to iterate on the design and implementation of different products across multiple desktop, tablet and mobile platforms and browsers.
UI Developer Responsibilities:
- Work on the design and implementation of products across multiple desktop, tablet and mobile platforms.
- Responsible for the development, placement, and operations of tracking scripts, and other custom coding for data collection, lead intake and reporting purposes.
- Support the Web Analyst and BI when required.
UI Developer Requirements:
- Candidate must hold an EU/UK passport / Right to work in Gibraltar
- Solid front-end architecture and coding skills based on strong computer science fundamentals.
- Rigor in cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations.
- Strong sense of UX with an instinctive attention to detail for both utility and beauty.
- Awareness of A/B testing, test coverage, W3C industry best practices and web standards.
- Familiarity with server-side MVC web frameworks such as Ruby on Rails is a plus.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family. We will help you with your relocation process about which you can read here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar
If you are interested in this role press apply now and if you want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or alternatively call +350 200 69999 for Gibraltar or 0207 183 6462 for UK.