|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive salary plus benefits|
|Sector: Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Michal Sovich|
UI Designer | Competitive salary + benefits package | Gibraltar | Online gaming |
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a motivated UI Designer to join a high profile and fast growing online gaming company in Gibraltar. Our client is dynamic, creative, and has an incredibly talented work-force.
As a UI Designer you will collaborate with product managers, UX designers and business owners to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction and visuals.
UI Designer Responsibilities:
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standard
UI Designer Requirements:
EU passport is required to be eligible to work in Gibraltar
- Proven UI experience - desktop and Mobile
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family. We will help you with your relocation process about which you can read here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar
If you are interested in this role press apply now and if you want to know more e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call +350 200 69999 for Gibraltar or 0207 183 6462 for UK.
UI Designer | UX/UI | Online gaming | Gibraltar | Design |