|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: Online Gaming, Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Sasha Poveda|
UI Design | Salary competitive plus Relocation, Private Healthcare, Bonus and Pension | Online Gaming Sector | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Gaming UI Designer for a world leading International iGaming businesses with one of their bases in Gibraltar. The will produce first class interfaces for all of our new products; you will be working alongside the UI Team. The role will work collaboratively and liasing with representatives from different departments in order to generate good UI concepts and ideas. You will have to be highly creative, confident and motivated in order to maintain and improve.
UI Designer Responsibilities:
- Design the look, feel and experience of our products across the business in line with the project brief for review by the defined stakeholder(s)
- Work effectively with a cross-functional team (i.e. Product, UX, Marketing, DEV) across all brands ensuring the product is successfully delivered to market in line with the brand proposition
- Maintain live projects and keep the UI toolkit updated following any changes that may be made throughout the project lifecycle
- Attention to detail with a good understanding of colour, composition and typography in their work
- Create high fidelity prototypes and interactions based on existing prototyping tools such as Flinto, Principle and Framer
- Carry out design reviews of our products pre and post going live, collaborating with the development teams raising defects and flagging issues that need to be addressed to improve the product quality
- Stay fully abreast of online design trends, technologies and competitor activity by researching online, following design networks such as behance and dribble
UI Designer Specialist Skills and Experience Required:
- Proven professional experience in UI design
- An extraordinary portfolio
- A passion for building beautiful, seamless web experiences
- Proficiency in Adobe CC tools
- Experience with Responsive Design, mobile/tablet UI/UX
- Understanding of native mobile design for both iOS and Android
- 3+ years of design experience with a portfolio to show for it
- BA/BS degree in Design (e.g., interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial)
Our Client is a forward thinking and dynamic International Gaming Organization looking to expand on their already impressive workforce. They are at the forefront of technology with their Gaming products and have substantial plans for growth. They have an excellent working environment, benefits and bonus package and any successfully placed candidates will be provided with a great platform to develop their career in both technology and gaming.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Sasha Poveda, Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999 or email email@example.com
We have a variety of jobs within the IT, Mobile & Internet sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Skills: UX, UI, Designer, Graphic Design, Digital Designer, Art Director , UX Researcher