|Gibraltar,||Salary: £30000 - £40000 per annum|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance, Insurance Industry, Legal & Compliance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Angelique Pearson|
Trust Administrator – International Financial Services Company - Gibraltar
Candidates can be Part or Qualified STEP Practitioner
Salary up to £40,000
Are you seeking a challenging role as a Trust Administrator to further develop your career? Are you already living in Gibraltar or considering relocating for 330 days of sunshine?
Our International Financial Services client is looking to recruit an enthusiastic and experienced Trust Practitioner to join its dynamic team based in Gibraltar. The role will be reporting to the Head of the Department and working along side other members of the Trust Team.
Responsibilities are but not confined to:
- Day-to-day management and oversight of a portfolio of trusts in accordance with applicable laws, regulations, and the terms of governing instruments.
- Liaison with Companies Department in relation to the administration of all client entities in an efficient, organised and diligent manner.
- Drafting, preparation and review of minutes of Trustee meetings.
- Review of deeds and other ancillary documents.
- Liaison with Banking Department including assisting in bank account opening process, preparation of payment instructions and monitoring execution of bank transfers
- Liaison with Accounting Department in relation to the preparation of trust accounts and the maintenance of appropriate financial records
- Liaison on a daily basis with colleagues from other professions including with lawyers, accountants, investment brokers, bankers, property managers, agents, etc.
- Coordination with tax and legal advisors (in consultation with internal tax/legal persons)
- Liaison with, where appropriate, settlors, protectors, beneficiaries, and their advisors
- Analysis and management of situations involving potentially high fiduciary risk, using technical knowledge and exercising sound judgement
- Undertaking periodic risk review and client review on a frequency determined by the business.
- Ensuring all client assets are correctly identified, allocated, protected and under full custody and control
- Ensuring procedures, standards and protocols are adhered to and uphold sound working practices to the satisfaction of key internal and external stakeholder/regulators, compliance and auditors.
- Contributing to business and team objectives through active involvement in projects
- Attending regular meetings with the Department Head, Director and other internal
- tax/legal persons as necessary to discuss matters relating to the portfolio.
- Ensuring the initial input of statutory data on to View point upon establishment/take-on of client entities and the subsequent maintenance of these statutory records.
- Maintaining accurate client records including file set-up, scanning, manual filing and efiling.
- Ensuring the fair charging of time spent on a daily basis and manage own billing, issue of invoices, cash collection and debtors process. Work efficiently to minimize writeoffs.
- Follow up and maintenance of Know Your Client and Anti-Money Laundering procedures, as well as FATCA and CRS procedures.
- Maintaining knowledge and skills required to perform in the role effectively and undertake CPD to demonstrate and maintain competence.
- Participating in the on-the-job training of more junior colleagues.
Our Client is a forward thinking and dynamic International Company looking to employee dedicated employees to grow within their organisation. They have an established base of clientele and have substantial plans for growth. They offer the best working conditions and are fully supportive of training.
Are you interested in this Trust Administrator Role? Apply now to find out more.
Skills: Trust Administrator, STEP, TEP, Legal, KYC, AML