|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Angelique Pearson|
Treasury Manager | Qualified ACA, ACCA or similar or QBE | Digital Online Gaming | Gibraltar | Excellent salary package plus benefits |
SRG Europe are recruiting on behalf of our market leading Digital Online Gaming clients for a Treasury Manager. The role will require you to achieve and monitor all objectives of the Treasury, Finance Administration and Local Payroll teams across various locations, meeting all deadlines in a timely and professional manner. The Treasury Manager will be at home working with banking contacts, FX trading markets and financial intermediaries in general.
If you are an experienced Treasury Manager and looking to take the next step in your career then this could be the role for you.
What's on offer to you?
- Excellent salary market rate.
- Paid overtime.
- Life and critical illness cover.
- Private health insurance.
- Company pension up to 5% (eligibility to join after 4 month probation).
What You Will Be Doing
- Identifying areas and processes for improvement and subsequent implementation of such improvements and ensuring that best practice procedures are implemented and maintained.
- Identifying and implementing KPIs for all area of responsibility.
- To lead a project from a Treasury perspective to source and implement a Treasury Management (TM) system.
- Ensure cash position reports are produced and analysed on a regular basis.
- Ensure short term cash forecasts are created on a regular and that cash is managed at currency level in order to meet the day to day cash obligations of the Group.
- Assist in updating the Treasury Policy for the Group and ensuring compliance therewith.
- Management of banking relationships, current and future including responsibility for new account opening documentation and maintenance of signatory rights.
- To identify and recommend the use of hedging instruments to minimize the Group exposure to FX fluctuations.
- Ensuring all existing controls are carried out for all areas of responsibility and that new controls are implemented where appropriate.
- Overseeing and control of local Payroll & Finance Admin functions.
- Supporting the VP of Finance Shared Services on an on-going basis to ensure all strategic and operational matters are dealt with in a timely and professional manner.
- Deputising for the VP of Finance Shared Services as and when required.
What You Will Need to Succeed In This Role
- Qualified accountant (ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) or qualified by experience.
- Previous Treasury experience including knowledge of FX hedging and Treasury Management Systems.
- Strong understanding of financial principles.
- Previous experience in managing employees.
- Previous experience of accounting software, preferably an ERP system.
- Social skills to work with and engage teams from different cultural backgrounds.
- Able to gain agreement and motivate both direct and indirect reports.
- Disciplined and organised, methodical worker.
- Reliable with a high level of personal integrity.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines in a high pressure environment with a can-do attitude.
If you are an experienced Treasury Manager and this is the challenge that you are looking for in your career, get in touch with me today.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Angelique Pearson on Angelique.firstname.lastname@example.org or on +350 200 69999.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family. We will help you with your relocation process about which you can read here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar
Treasury Management | FX markets | Online Gaming | Digital | Gibraltar | Treasury Policy