|Edinburgh, Scotland||Salary: £17000 - £32000 per annum + Plus benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Sarah Cairns|
Trainee (Part Qualified) - £17k -£32k + excellent benefits - Chartered Accountancy firm - Elgin or Inverness
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit a Part Qualified Trainee to work for the UK´s Top 20 Chartered Accountants and Business Advisers in Scotland. An audit and accounts part-qualified individual is being sought to join and complement the Edinburgh audit team. The team is growing in response to an expanding and more demanding client base and this is an excellent opportunity to join a team as it continues on its long term growth path. Our client also has an excellent record of training our people and helping them achieve exam success.
- Complete and efficient delivery to the audit department management team and the Edinburgh office partners.
- Mixed role that will include undertaking audits and accounts work, both in the office and at client premises.
- Sets priorities, defines activities, gives responsibilities and plans work so that results are achieved on time.
- Seeks self-development and provides support that enables others to develop within the firm.
- Works cooperatively with others, positively influences them and ensures team participation to support the firm's goals.
- The applicant should ideally have 1-2 years' experience in the delivery of external audit and accounting services. A range of experience across client type and size would be desirable but is not essential.
- Applicants may be a graduate/AAT qualified and/or part qualified ICAS/ACCA (first time passes in the professional exams to date will be expected).
- Professional training experience should have been broad based with exposure to a good range of clients both in size and sector.
- A passion for delivering quality and ensures that client needs are met, benefiting both the client and the firm.
Our client is a leading firm of Chartered Accountants and business advisers with offices in Edinburgh. Our wide portfolio of clients has expanded to include all areas of business, with a particular emphasis on private clients, charities and not-for-profits, landed estates, property funds and owner-managed businesses. Our Edinburgh team provides tailor made services, including accounting, audit and assurance, tax, corporate finance and business advisory, for all aspects of our clients' lives. We advise on both their personal and business affairs, as well as assisting at all phases of wealth generation, preservation and succession.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Sarah Cairns, Recruitment Consultant on 0207 183 6462.
We have a variety of jobs within the Digital and Marketing sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
AAT, CTA, ACCA, CA, ACA, CIMA, Audit, Senior, Accountancy,