|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance, Business Support||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Steven Brady|
Trading & General Admin Executive | Competitive Salary, Bonus, Benefits | Finance | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Trading & General Admin Executive for a privately owned company with its Head office based in Gibraltar and satellite offices in Spain, Portugal and the UK. The experienced Trading & General Admin Executive will be joining a company that is well respected in the professional community and their business model is characterised by high client interaction leading to a deep long-term mutually beneficial relationship
Trading & General Admin Executive Requirements:
- Raising & issuing of invoices, Maintain trade logs - this function is being partially automated by Aurora.
- Lead on security trading assisted by entire back office team where required, this function has been simplified through CSV trading.
- Trade reconciliations (This function will be fully or partially automated by Aurora.
- Maintain spread sheets to record executed trades and ensure the recovery of initial commissions due within stipulated deadlines.
- Issue failed or unplaced trades reports to Directors on a weekly basis.
- Back up to Aurora all areas including maintaining and updating funds library.
- New business processing - Responsible for managing small to mid-scale projects from inception to implementation.
- Monitoring of Trading & Authorisations Mail Boxes - Top Up & Withdrawals
Trading & General Admin Executive Requirements
- You must be self-driven who is able to work unsupervised, results orientated with a positive outlook and a clear focus on delivering high quality and accurate performance. A lateral thinker who is able to forward plan and critically assess own performance.
- An individual who is comfortable dealing with people at all levels within the organisation including senior management. Must be responsible, honest, trustworthy, tolerant and a good communicator
- Must be able to understand how to use an off the shelf accounts package to prepare monthly and annual P&L and balance Sheet. Must have a good understanding of macros and how to utilise them in business. Financial accuracy is Essential
- Preferably from an investment, bank or IFA background. Must fully understand the securities purchase and settlement process.
- Must understand the nature of funds and associated fees and commissions
- A strong understanding and working knowledge of Bloomberg is essential.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.