|Malta Island, Malta||Salary: Competitive Salary Plus Benefits|
|Sector: iGaming||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Clare Cogan|
Tracking and Data Integration Manager | Competitive Salary + Excellent Benefits | Malta
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Tracking and Data Integration Manager to join a friendly dynamic and energetic online Gaming client in Malta. The Tracking and Data Integration Manager will be responsible for mapping, tagging and tracking the data in the systems and will be reporting to the CPO and working closely with the CEO, marketing and DWH.
Tracking and Data Integration Manager Responsibilities:
- Full ownership of Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics.
- Build and Customize Google Analytics and Tag Manager Implementations.
- Develop and implement strategies for tracking and tagging.
- Gather tracking requirements from the different company teams and define the tracking data flow within the system.
- Lead data integrations between our systems
- Implement analytics tracking needed for ongoing reporting and analysis activities.
- Create reports and dashboards to visualize data.
- Conducting ad hoc analysis and create conversion funnels.
Tracking and Data Integration Manager Requirements:
- At least 3 years' experience in Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- Solid understanding of digital marketing.
- Team Player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- A degree in Computer Science and ideally, Google Analytics Certified.
- Experience with BI tools, Data structures, Data bases - an asset.
- Experience in the gaming industry a must!
- High level of English.
Malta is a Southern European island country consisting of an archipelago in the Mediterranean Sea, full of history, beaches, culture and friendly people. It is easily accessible from most UK airports with a flight time of around just 3 hours. English is Malta's second official language so communication forms no problem. Summer weather is fantastic and the winters are mild. You certainly won't be bored in Malta, from hiking, mountain biking, rock climbing, scuba diving, paragliding, and windsurfing or just relaxing on the beautiful beaches - there really is something for everyone.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or call us for Malta +356 277 82156, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
Google Analytics | Degree Computer Science | BI Tools | English language | Online Gaming