|City of London, London||Salary: £25000 - £30000 per annum + Plus benefits|
|Sector: Business Support||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Kirsten Jefferson|
Test, Inspect and Certify (TIC) Engineer (Lifting Equipment) | Salary £25,000 - £30,000 plus benefits including company vehicle and overtime | Construction Industry | London
SRGEurope is looking for a highly motivated Test, Inspect and Certify (TIC) Engineer to join a company within the equipment hire industry. The lifting division hires out a variety of equipment such as slings, winches and hoists. This is a field based role and a company vehicle will be provided.
TIC Engineer duties include but are not limited to:
- TIC Engineer duties including carrying out Testing, Inspection and Certification of customer owned lifting and safety equipment and to ensure compliance with the relevant regulations.
- This primarily would involve inspection of all "below the hook" lifting equipment and accessories along with repair and maintenance.
- The TIC team also supports the lifting depot network by maintaining the hire fleet, upskilling less experienced members of the team and providing customers with bespoke solutions to lifting based queries.
- Field based role and a company vehicle is provided.
TIC Engineer required skills:
- Experience working in the lifting equipment industry.
- Competent in the inspection of lifting equipment in accordance with LOLER and PUWER.
- LEEA Qualification/s essential.
- Driving licence essential.
Our client operates nationwide and is a leader in equipment hiring. They offer the opportunity to join a growing company in a field based role.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Kirsten Jefferson, Recruitment Consultant on +44 207 183 6462 email@example.com
SKILLS: heavy lifting, lifting, hoist, sling, lifting equipment, LOLER, PUWER, LEEA,