|Switzerland, Switzerland||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Tom Thronicker|
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Test Engineer for our client's IC Production Backend division. The client is a world leader in the RF IC Design sector, working from their base in Switzerland. The successful Test Engineer will look after the wafer- and die-level testing and numerous other tasks across the Business Unit.
Test Engineer Responsibilities:
As well as being responsible for wafer- and die-level testing, you will:
- Be responsible for probe-card management, test pattern and program management, and test data management in IC backend functions
- Help provide continuous improvements in test time, yield, quality, capability and tester matching so that the given yield and cost targets can be met
- Set up and maintain in-line control for the backend test equipment, including evaluation, specification, and introduction of new test equipment
- Lead ad-hoc cross-functional problem-solving teams for technical and quality-related test problems, including certifying tester calibration to quality norms (ISO, ESD etc)
- Provide support to customers by providing traceability solutions such as electronic wafer-maps
Test Engineer Requirements:
Someone with a background in wafer-level testing in the semiconductor industry, you will also have:
- An MSc in Electrical Engineering, or equivalent
- Experience with electrical characterisation methods and the ability to apply methodic competencies such as Sixsigma, DOE, SPC etc.
- Production and tester application software and programming experience
- Knowledge of IC manufacturing processes and CMOS-related technologies
- If you have knowledge of IC packaging techniques, this would be an advantage
Currently leading the way in designing some of the most advanced RFID tech in the market, including some of the smallest Bluetooth chips available, the client is a global leader in Wearables, Automotive, Healthcare, Industrial, and more.
If you are interested in this role and want to know more apply now for further information!
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£100k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
KEYWORDS: IC Test, Test Engineer, Semiconductor, IC Backend, Backend, IC Packaging, Sixsigma, Wafer testing, Die testing