|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: plus benefits and relocation assistance|
|Sector: Online Gaming, Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Kirsten Jefferson|
Test Development Lead (Performance) - Gibraltar - Highly Competitive Salary and Benefits including relocation package - Gaming Company
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit a Test Development Lead to join an International Gaming Company. Our client is an international gaming business which offers ample opportunities to progress your career and offers an attractive relocation package for candidates moving to Gibraltar.
The Test Development Lead develops and maintains end to end performance testing frameworks across all verticals and websites.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Ensure the Test Development Engineering performance team is using the most relevant and up-to-date technologies
- Collect the non-functional requirements from other teams ( Manual QAs, Product Owners, etc.) and transfer them into high quality performance testing scripts
- Enhance the performance testing framework on regular basis or per specific product requirements
- Responsible for the Continuous Integration (CI) Process and performance reports delivery
- Understanding the system profiler reports and data, and identify the potential bottlenecks - memory leaks, database deadlocks, etc
- Responsible for defining QA performance strategy per specific project
- Provide leadership and direction to the team cultivating a culture where continuous improvement is embraced & under-performance effectively managed/resolved
- Oversee the creation and maintenance of robust performance scripts across all desired products including web and mobile to continually drive quality
- Advise internal and third party suppliers on performance testing activities as per business needs and manage relationships ensuring SLAs and quality of service agreed with the business is met
- Work closely with internal QA teams, application development, architecture, infrastructure and engineering groups to establish automation testing needs
- Identify performance test scenarios by working with development and incident teams Stand-in for SDET (Automation) during annual leaves and absences by having good understanding of automation testing and ongoing automation testing activities
- Run performance tests on products on a daily or weekly basis
- Help the test development engineers to set up and maintain test environments
Specialist Skills and Experience Required:
- ITIL or similar certified
- Strong experience as a performance engineer / Test Developer
- Experience in Quality Management Software and Processes
- Ability to create a performance framework from scratch
- Strong knowledge at performance testing techniques and understanding of different tools and methods used to do automation and performance needs.
- Knowledge of the software testing lifecycle (component integration testing, system testing);
- Excellent programing skills including proficiency in one of these languages - Java, C#, HTML5
- Experience in setting up Performance monitoring tools from scratch
- Experience with performance testing of SOAP/REST web services
- Working knowledge in Linux
- Experience with testing both backend services and user interface
- Experience with Agile methodologies
Our client is one of Europe's leading Gaming companies; they have a strong market share and play a dominant role in the Gaming arena. Their long established retail and online brands provide excellent opportunities for highly driven candidates, giving rapid career progression to exceptional employees.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Kirsten Jefferson, Recruitment Consultant on 0207 183 6462.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Skills: ITIL, Performance Engineer, testing, automation testing, software testing lifecycle, Java, C#, HTML5, performance monitoring, SOAP / REST, Linux