|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Emilia Niculae|
Test Automation Software Engineer |iGaming |Gibraltar |
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit an experienced Test Automation Software Engineer for a major leading online gaming company. You will be part of a cross-functional team of talented engineers working together to create the best Sports Betting experience in the world.
If you are an experienced Test Automation Software Engineer and looking to take the next step in your career then this could be the role for you.
What's on Offer?
- A great team with passionate developers
- An English speaking environment with an international culture.
- Twenty five days paid vacation plus days off for Christmas and New Year's Eve
- Meet-ups, training opportunities and conferences
- Paid relocation expenses
- Wellbeing allowance
- Amazing Pension contributions
- Work from home days each week
What You Will Be Doing
- You Design it, You Build It, You Test It, You Run It, You Tweak It" this is our ethos and you will be expected to take part in the full software life cycle to ensure reliability and uptime of the production environment
- You will participate in design discussions with your colleagues to find great solutions to complex engineering challenges
- You will discuss with architects on upcoming projects and propose solutions as needed
What You Will Need to Succeed In This Role
- As an experienced test automation engineer, you can drive technical solutions from design to production
- Created test automation for scalable software in a distributed architecture
- You think about what is good for the products in the long term when you make design decisions
- Have helped set the technical expectations on the whole team by both producing and setting high expectations on the team delivery
- Mentored and onboard new team members
- Have been a role model in behaviour (communication, collaboration - within and across teams) with a positive mindset
- Proactive in communication towards all stakeholders including team
- Experienced at solving challenging problems in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Passionate and experienced with backend testing but are not hesitant to explore frontend testing as well
If you are an experienced Test Automation Software Engineer, and this is the challenge that you are looking for in your career, get in touch with me today.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Sam Adlam, Senior Recruitment Consultant by email email@example.com or call Gibraltar +350 200 69999.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family. We will help you with your relocation process about which you can read here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar.
Codes - Test, Automation, Software, Gibraltar, Gaming