|City of London, London||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: iGaming & Crypto Careers, Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Kirsten Jefferson|
Problem Management is required to drive operational excellence throughout the technology organization by managing the lifecycle of all Technology Problems and carrying out Proactive Problem Management.
The Problem Analyst will work closely with Major Incident Management following restoration of P1&P2 incidents to drive root cause. The Problem Analyst will also work with Incident Managers to identify trends around lower level incidents and drive proactive problem management to prevent incidents becoming service impacting.
The Problem Analyst will work with 3rd party vendors and suppliers to drive Problem Management in accordance to the contractual SLA's and where necessary escalating breaches to the Service Problem Manager and Service Management
Problem Analyst Duties will include but are not limited to (please ask for full job description):
Single point of contact for one or more problems
- Attend Post Incident Reviews
- Ownership & coordination of actions of problems, root cause analysis & driving permanent solutions to fix the problem
- Review Problem trends & drive improvement plan to prevent service impacting incidents.
- Reviews efficiency & effectiveness of the Problem control process
- Produce Problem Management reports
- Coordinate & partake in meetings to resolve problems
- Work with internal technical teams, Service Management & external vendors & 3rd Parties.
- Have innovative approach as problems are unique and need to use different RCA techniques
- Contribute to process improvements & ways of working.
- Meet with Technology teams regularly to ensure Problem Management is being adopted by teams
- Provide training to technology teams & colleagues where needed
- Champion the Problem Management process & work with the Service Application Support Team to enhance & improve the process
Problem Analyst Analyst Skills & Experience Required:
Technology degree Level or higher Qualification
- ITIL or similar certified
- Infrastructure technology certifications desirable but not essential
- Kepnor Tregoe desirable
- Awareness of Agile Methods
- Experience in a similar Service positon in a medium to large organisation
- Proven experience in the adoption of best in class service methodologies and tools (preferably Kepnor Tregoe and Service Now)Infrastructure (both on-prem & cloud) knowledge
- Analytical, attention to detail and methodical with a clear focus on problem resolution
- Able to work in a fast changing environment
- Good communication skills both verbally and written
- Positive, collaborative and can do attitude
- Ability to travel across all locations is essential
Our client is a leading company within their field and have a strong market share. Their long established retail and online brands provide excellent opportunities for highly driven candidates, giving rapid career progression to exceptional employees.
If you are interested in this role and want to know more apply now for further information!
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£100k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Skills: IT, Problem, Problem Analyst, ITIL, Infrastructure, Kepnor Tregoe, Agile, Service now, Cloud, Technology