|Barcelona, Spain||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Robert Ally|
Technology Director |Gaming |Barcelona | UNIX / Linux / PHP
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit an experienced Technology Director you will be responsible for proper running of our clients sites, delivery of new features and products. The role reports to the International CIO and is responsible for a team of circa 20-30 staff (developers, designers, data analysts, testers, operations, platform and infrastructure).
If you are an experienced Technology Director and looking to take the next step in your career then this could be the role for you.
What You Will Be Doing
- Coach, inspire and lead technology teams across development, infrastructure, support and operations
- Guarantee the fault tolerance and high availability of the systems, by managing the staff responsible for servers in several locations
- Continuously develop the IT strategy and technical roadmap to ensure this supports the evolving business capability requirements
- Ensure all sites are compliant with gambling regulations specific to jurisdictions they operate in from technical and functionality perspective
- Support Compliance in carrying out the biennial audits and other specific audits that are required, both to generate new gambling proposals or new jurisdictions, and to comply with the legal requirements of each jurisdiction
- Support compliance in the drafting and auditing the new licenses that are required both for Spain and for other jurisdictions
- Manage a team of developers, designers, business analysts, project managers, systems administrators and data analyst.
- Drive the application of technology to improve the experience of the customer. Leverage new technologies and technical opportunities to create competitive advantage for the company through its in-person relationship with customers
- Encourage and improve on the company values and culture
What You Will Need to Succeed In This Role
- Extensive knowledge of the Spanish and English regulatory market
- Very good level of English (C1 or higher), and native Spanish (essential)
- Development of betting and gaming applications
- Systems administration in Unix / Linux environments
- VMWare and other virtualization technologies
- Managing IT teams dedicated to the development of gambling games for regulated market
- PHP and other web focused programming languages
- Recognized as a technology expert with experience of leading in-house development teams, infrastructure (on-prem and cloud), big data, mobile, CRM, marketing tech and web.
- Previous experience of leading large infrastructure and application development teams within an omnichannel Digital and gaming environment
- Demonstrable understanding of how large organisations operate
- Demonstrable collaboration skills with other senior stakeholders and the wider technology team
- Senior experience of problem solving and working with others to deliver at pace
- Technically curious, it is likely that you still like to code occasionally or solve complex technical problems. You will be curious as to the latest innovations in development languages and practices
- Excellent communicator, able to build relationships with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Know how to coach and lead teams, share knowledge, and develop new skills in others
- Can build strong relationships, communicating with stakeholders at all levels
If you are an experienced Technology Director, and this is the challenge that you are looking for in your career, get in touch with me today.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Robert Ally, Consultant by email email@example.com or call +350 200 69999.