|City of London, London||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: Online Gaming, Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Sasha Poveda|
Technical SEO Manager | Salary competitive + benefits | Online Gaming | London or Tel Aviv
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Gaming Technical SEO Manager who will be ultimately responsible for the technical performance of all sportsbook and gaming desktop/mobile sites, as well as maintaining and improving the technical SEO health of these domains. The Technical SEO Manager will be accountable for carrying out all technical site audits and creating a clear guideline of development recommendations which can be implemented throughout our development roadmap. The Technical SEO Manager works within the SEO team and reports to the Head of SEO.
The Technical SEO Manager Responsibilities:
- Accountable for carrying out regular in-depth analysis and audits of all sportsbooks and gaming sites in order to provide guidelines to our development teams on how best we can create an SEO friendly infrastructure.
- Responsible for creating a clear SEO development guideline roadmap and prioritize items in order to maximise the development effort being invested in this area.
- Be the technical stakeholder for the SEO team with our IT and development departments to ensure that essential technical website changes are part of the development/IT roadmap.
- Develop clear long term plans to improve site speed across our mobile and desktop products to ensure all of our gaming and sportsbook sites have industry leading site speeds.
- Accountable for crawl error management, duplicate content management, indexation issue resolution and ownership of sitemaps to ensure full visibility to Google and Bing crawlers.
- Work closely with the Senior Sports SEO Manager and the Senior Gaming SEO manager to define and prioritize the key technical requirements for their area and provide technical support for rolling these changes out.
Technical SEO Manager Requirements:
- Strong technical SEO experience and a proven track record in working a technical SEO role within the gaming industry.
- Solid data analysis skills and ability to identify actionable insights from large datasets.
- Strong background in understanding complex architectures and be able to trouble shoot code and provide thorough recommendations
- Clinical understanding of front and back end web development.
- Experience with log file analysis and owning this process.
- A strong understanding of web usability and site design.
Our client is one of Europe's leading Gaming companies; they have a strong market share and play a dominant role in the Gaming arena. Their long established retail and online brands provide excellent opportunities for highly driven candidates, giving rapid career progression to exceptional employees.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Sasha Poveda, Recruitment Consultant on 00350 200 69999
We have a variety of jobs within the SEO or Gaming sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
KEYWORDS: Techincal SEO,SEO,Manager,SEO,Marketing