|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: iGaming & Crypto Careers, Legal & Compliance, Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Amelia Munro|
Technical Marketing Manager - Competitive salary plus benefits and excellent annual leave allowance - Gibraltar
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit an experienced Technical Marketing Manager to manage and develop the digital marketing strategy of a leading professional services company.
This is a brand new position in which you will lead the Firm's digital marketing strategy, implementing all online activities and projects. At the forefront of this business growth, this role will offer the right candidate an exciting opportunity to take ownership and to develop their skill set.
Technical Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Lead on the design of advertising campaigns and marketing collateral.
- Provide strategic and technical support for the Firm's use of a wide range print media and digital tools and marketing systems
- Manage, maintain and improve the Firm's websites, microsites and blogs to drive traffic, generate interaction, maximise brand exposure and ensure business requirements are met;
- Creation of new blogs and microsites
- Management of search engine marketing strategy and campaigns, working with agencies where required, ensuring online content is optimised;
- Identify appropriate print and social media channels for targeted campaigns;
- Establish an effective presence social media sites;
- Advise on, plan and manage use of social media by the Firm
- Monitor, analyse and report on online initiatives, using a variety of tools including Google Analytics
- Conduct analysis and research to monitor the online marketplace
- Ensure the Firm's online content is regularly updated
- Provide cover for marketing colleagues including assisting with the planning and delivery of all client facing events and conferences
Technical Marketing Manager Experience:
- Educated to degree level in marketing, communications, business or technology or other relevant field or equivalent combination of diploma level education
- Previous digital marketing experience ideally gained within professional services environment;
- Experienced in marketing campaigns, print media, website management, email marketing, social media, search engine optimisation, pay per click, and digital analytics
- Graphic design skills and experience;
- A good working knowledge of HTML, CSS and CMS systems, including WordPress;
- Up-to-date knowledge of social media management platforms, such as Hootsuite;
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics);
Our international client is a market leading professional services firm in Gibraltar who work locally and overseas. By rewarding hard work, commitment and performance, this makes our client competitive to work for within the Gibraltar market.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family.
This is a progressive opportunity to join an industry leading institution. Full information and job specs will be provided to candidates who are interested to apply. Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Amelia Munro, Recruitment Consultant on 0207 183 6462.
Digital Marketing, PPC, SEO, Strategy, Campaign Management, Website Management