|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Kirsten Jefferson|
Join the company that offers extremely attractive salary plus benefits including healthcare, life assurance, bonus scheme and relocation assistance! SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit a Senior Front End Developer (CMS) to join a technology led International Company with offices in Gibraltar. The CMS Technical Lead will manage and mentor teams of technical consultants and developers (onshore and offshore) in the development and implementation of various different systems. A very attractive relocation package is on offer.
Technical Lead (CMS) responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Drive development spikes to illustrate how to implement.
- Effectively conduct code review and performance reviews.
- Analyse, design and lead development of the various stories available in the backlog.
- Use your exceptional working knowledge of software engineering principles and the software development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Liaise with all members of widely spread agile team to deliver high-quality code.
- Participate in all agile planning meetings and stand-ups.
- Drive all aspects of application design - including but not limited to high performance design, coding, caching mechanisms, security, encryption, error logging, debugging, scalability, development environment configuration and testing.
- Take existing work and fix any issues associated with it.
- Apply best practices of application design and new technologies on the horizon.
- Demonstrate knowledge of architectural methods and design patterns - OO and S.O.L.I.D principles.
- Present different options for application design along with their pros and cons.
- Demonstrate Practical knowledge of Test Driven Development and Behaviour Driven Development and Specification Automation.
- Awareness of appropriate authentication and authorisation techniques.
- Create well defined interfaces between systems in accordance with solution architects. Spotting and detecting performance problems using a profiler.
- Coach and Mentor junior engineers.
Technical Lead (CMS) requirements to include (please ask for full job spec)
- Source Control Management (SCM) e.g. Git, SVN
- Continuous Integration Platforms (CI) e.g. TeamCity
- Agile Methodologies - SCRUM, KANBAN
- Task tracking systems e.g. JIRA
- Api documentation - apiary blue print, swagger
- Technical skills and hands on experience on as many of the following -
- Net Frameworks 3.5/4.0/4.5/5.0 using C#
- Microsoft Azure Technologies - eg. Service Fabric, Web App, Cosmos Db, etc
- CMS - Epi Server (Any exposure to DXC is advantageous)
- Message Queuing - Azure service bus, Kafka, MQ Series, Rabbit MQ
- Mobile Dev - Xamarin, Cordova
- Unit test / specification frameworks - NUnit, Specflaw, selenium, xBehave
- Mocking Frameworks - Rhinomocks ,NSubstitute
Our Client is a forward thinking and dynamic International technology company looking to expand on their already brilliant and dedicated colleagues. They offer a fun working environment and the opportunity to progress your career.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Kirsten Jefferson, Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999 or e-mail Kirsten.email@example.com
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.