|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Robert Ally|
Technical Integrations Engineer |Gibraltar / remote EU | Competitive Salary + Benefits
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit an experienced Technical Integrations Engineer for a software development company who provides IT outsourcing, custom web and mobile development solutions.
If you are an experienced Technical Integrations Engineer and looking to take the next step in your career then this could be the role for you.
What's on offer to you?
- Remote working
- Excellent salary
- Opportunity to work for a gaming start-up
What You Will Be Doing
- Technical Integration of our RGS to customer (B2B) RGS or an aggregator RGS per agreed approach
- Working together with the other IT team members - frontend, mobile app developers and testers - to deliver seamless integration of games, products, and new features while ensuring scalability
- Communicating with the internal business teams including product owners and developers
- Integration consultation for clients and relevant 3rd parties as needed
- Working through all stages of integration development process in a team oriented, agile environment
- Developing and implementing new integration architecture as per product requirements * Working cross functionally to find solutions to all kinds of challenges
- Thinking creatively / outside the box, stepping up whenever needed
What You Will Need to Succeed In This Role
- BTech or equivalent degree from a reputed institute
- Experienced knowledge of Integration services such as SOAP/REST/API & other protocols and techniques
- Experience in technical integrations in iGaming industry
- Experience with AWS systems, Databases such as MongoDB, SQL servers, CloudFront, server logs
- Frontend integration including knowledge of languages such as HTML5, Angular
- Excellent communication skills in handling technical discussions and coordination with customers
- Experience with test-driven development
If you are an experienced Technical Integrations Engineer, and this is the challenge that you are looking for in your career, get in touch with me today.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Robert Ally, by email email@example.com or call Gibraltar +350 200 69999.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family. We will help you with your relocation process about which you can read here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar.
Integration, REST, API, MongoDB, Gaming