|Switzerland, Switzerland||Salary: Swiss Franc150000 - Swiss Franc160000 per annum + Plus benefits|
|Sector: Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Tom Thronicker|
Technical Design Analog Expert | CHF 150/160,000 (salary + bonus) plus benefits | Semiconductor Design Sector | Switzerland
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Business Unit Leader for our client, a world leader in the RF IC Design sector, working from their base in Switzerland. The successful candidate will be the sparring partner, advisor, and trouble-shooter for all of the BU Technical Leaders and Project Managers for complex digital and analog IC questions
Technical Design Analog Expert Responsibilities:
As the leading voice on the team, the "go to" person for all technical queries and questions, you'll be expected to:
- Provide technical guidance for the design of digital and analog integrated circuits.
- Bring in the latest ultra-low power approaches to say ahead of the competition, and to motivate the design teams to innovate and develop new technology
- Work on pre-development and IP roadmap definition and execution for NVM, Security, Laboratory and Testing
- Support all departments with technical advice
Technical Design Analog Expert Requirements:
- A Master's degree or higher in Electrical Engineering or Physics
- 7-10 years' technical experience of working with ICs and ASICs
- Strong and proven track record of AMS IC Design
- Knowledge of tools and processes required to drive from concept to qualified IP
- Technically adept, very strong team player, experience of leading large technical projects and a pro-active working style
Currently leading the way in designing some of the most advanced RFID tech in the market, including some of the smallest Bluetooth chips available, the client is a global leader in Wearables, Automotive, Healthcare, Industrial, and more.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Tom Thronicker, Recruitment Consultant on 00350 200 69999.
We have a variety of jobs within the IC Design sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
KEYWORDS: ASIC, IC, Analog, Digital, Expert, IP, Ultra low power, ULP, NVM, Non-volatile Memory, IP, Intellectual Property