|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive Salary Plus Benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Morgan Bowden|
Tax Trainee | Salary circa £19-21,000 plus study support | Gibraltar
SRGEurope are recruiting a Graduate Tax Trainee for one of the Top Chartered Accountancy Firms in the World. This role is a training scheme and it is based on one of their global offices, Gibraltar. They are looking for a proactive, motivated and ambitious, a graduate who strives to succeed.
The trainee graduate programme is varied and focused on training, with the aim to develop a driven graduate looking to pursue a career in Tax and Finance. They are looking for someone who is ambitious and looking to make a long-term career within finance. Study support is also included in the package.
Requirements & Qualifications:
This is a prestigious opportunity, therefore the company have very high standards, and the minimum requirements are as below:
- A degree classification of 2:1 or above in a relevant degree discipline (Finance, Accounting, Business)
- Minimum UCAS points of 104
- Minimum GCSE grade C in English language
- Minimum GCSE grade B in Maths
- Work experience within a finance role is very beneficial
- A master's degree within a finance discipline is highly desirable but not essential
In order to apply for this role please email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A full detailed CV, with full GCSE and A Level grades detailed, ensuring all relevant paid and unpaid experience is included and detailed.
- A cover letter explaining why you should be chosen for this opportunity and why you are committed to moving to Gibraltar for this role.
- Any letters of recommendation.
- Please ensure all relevant paid and unpaid experience is detailed within your CV.
FINANCE | ACCA | AUDIT | CHARTERED ACCOUNTANCY | GRADUATE | GIBRALTAR