|London, England||Salary: Plus Benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Sarah Cairns|
Tax Solicitor | Competitive salary + pension + bonus + generous holidays + flexible working + other great benefits | London
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit for a tax specialist solicitor to deal with tax issues arising under transactions their corporate team handles. You need to have the gravitas to convert new clients and build the relationship or show that you have the potential. Our client will train a solicitor with solid commercial experience who is looking to add a tax specialism.
- Implementing employee incentives such as EMI options, growth shares and gifts of shares in private companies - dealing with design, drafting and tax reporting and tax payment.
- Tax issues arising on re-organisations, de-mergers, share buy backs and share exchanges. Planning the structure, drafting the documentation and dealing with HMRC clearance.
- Property tax including stamp duty land tax.
- Dealing with employment related securities.
- Expanding the existing offering in wider tax areas such as tax disputes and HMRC investigations. Preparing cases for the Tax Tribunal.
- Qualified Solicitor
- Confident and not afraid of new challenges.
- Technical acumen and a nose for the commercial issues.
- Solid experience as a tax or company commercial solicitor working with private companies, shareholders and investors.
- Not in need of the comfort or status of a large firm.
- Very IT literate.
Our client is a very niche size firm. They are looking for someone who can help develop this opportunity. There is the chance to make a name for yourself. The firm is successful and are growing at around 20% per annum. In the current market that is an incredible achievement. Their story is compelling.