|Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, E. of England, England||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Sarah Cairns|
Tax Senior | Audit / Chartered Accountancy | Competitive salary plus benefits including life assurance, paid overtime or time off in lieu, interest free season ticket loan, pension, annual salary reviews, profit sharing | Peterborough
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit a Tax Senior to join a Top 20 chartered accountancy firm with offices in Peterborough. Our client is looking for an experienced and confident individual to work on a wide range of client.
Tax Senior Responsibilities:
The individual should currently be working at that level or equivalent, and is likely to be operating in Peterborough and/or surrounding areas. However, we would also consider individuals wishing to relocate to this exciting city.
- Preparation of SA returns for private clients and wealthy individuals, as well as for UK resident trusts
- Preparation of business tax computations, CGT computations on the disposal of securities, chattels and property, and all related aspects of looking after the complex tax affairs of a variety of high net worth private clients.
- Specific experience of the following is desirable but not essential - trusts, employment tax, EIS, VCT, accounts preparation, claims and elections and residence and domicile experience.
Tax Senior Requirements:
- ACA qualified and may be CTA qualified/part qualified or be willing to study for CTA or ATT qualified and willing to study for CTA.
- Professional training experience and exposure to a range of sectors and clients.
- Ability to use their own initiative and problem solve in order to manage their own portfolio prioritisation and organisational skills are essential to ensure all deadlines are met.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
Our client is a well established Top 20 chartered accountancy firm, with offices across the UK. They provide their exceptional training and long-term career development opportunities. This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading company.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Sarah Cairns, Recruitment Consultant on 0207 183 6462 or email email@example.com.
Tax | CTA | ATT | Chartered Accountant