|Inverness, Highlands||Salary: £35000 - £60000 per annum + Excellent benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Sarah Cairns|
A Tax Manager is being sought to join and complement the tax team which has a varied portfolio consisting of companies, individuals, partnerships, LLPs and trusts. Reporting to the Senior Manager and client partners. The role is both compliance and advisory based. The Tax Manager will be allocated a varied portfolio of clients.
Tax Manager Responsibilities:
- Review of personal, partnership, LLP, trust and corporate tax returns.
- To be able to recognise and advise on planning points for clients that may arise as a result of tax return reviews or other correspondence.
- Review of simple ad hoc advisory work prepared by team members.
- To be able to respond to client partner requests for information on planning opportunities with appropriately researched and documented alternatives.
- Preparation of detailed and technical tax advisory reports for clients.
- Self-awareness of own knowledge of the appropriate legislation is vital to be able to guide and educate colleagues. Critically, it is necessary to know where an answer cannot be provided without further consultation and to be able to research and consult within the firm for the best advice.
- Required to provide prompt technical support to the client partners on a varied and technically challenging client base.
- The ideal candidate must have a broad base of strong technical skills and experience.
- Candidates will ideally be at a managerial level in their current role
- They should be CTA and/or ACA/ACCA qualified with a minimum of three years PQE gained in a tax environment.
- Must have confidence in dealing with partners, work colleagues and clients, have excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to work under pressure in a friendly environment.
Our client's style is personal and they value their strong client relationships and genuinely partner-led service. Providing excellent training and development opportunities for staff is an important part of what they do, as their long - standing Investors in People accreditation demonstrates, also they have been named as one of 'Britain's Top Employers' for the twelfth consecutive year.
If you are interested in this role and want to know more apply now for further information!
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£100k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Skills: CTA , ACCA , CA , ACA , CIMA , VAT , TAX , Senior , Accountancy , Finance , Accountant , Compliance